Reenrollment Information for Summer 2023!
You can submit a 2023 application for your camper right now through CampInTouch or the Companion App. We had very high interest this summer with waitlists for many programs, but we always want to give priority to returning campers. As always, the tuition, minus the deposit, is fully refundable up until May 15.
- Now – September 14: Submit your camper’s application for next year.
- September 15: Application approval will begin, and the deposit is due.
- October 1: We will begin accepting applications from the waitlist and new families on a first-come-first-serve basis.
If you have family/friends/siblings who are interested in Camp Chewonki, they are also welcome to apply now, but new applications will not be considered until we finish with all returning camper applications. If you have questions about enrollment or program selection, please contact Associate Director of Admissions Leslie Hunter at (207) 656-1065 or email@example.com.
2023 Program Dates:
We won’t have our website updated for next year until mid-August, so here are the program dates for 2023. Please note: we are modifying the Puffin program dates in 2023. Your Session 1 option for Puffins is Session 1b (July 7 – July 17).
- Puffin Program (10 days)
- Puffin Program 1b: 7/8/23 – 7/17/23
- Puffin Program 2a: 7/21/23 – 7/30/23
- Full Session & Trips (3 weeks)
- Session 1: 6/25/23 – 7/17/23
- Session 2: 7/21/23 – 8/12/23
- 5-Week Trips
- 7/7/23 – 8/12/23
Age/Grade Updates for Next Summer:We are adjusting the age ranges a bit next year to create groups with better age/grade alignment. In 2023 we are offering the following ranges. Please note: Next year, 11-year-olds will need to progress to the 3-week Owl Program in 2023.
- Puffins – Ages 8-10
- Owls – Ages 10-11
- Herons – Ages 12-13
- Ospreys – Age 14
- Loons – Ages 14-16
- Canada Geese – Ages 15-17
- North Stars – Ages 16+